Cardfight Generations
Please login or signup to the forum
Cardfight Generations
Please login or signup to the forum
Cardfight Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new breed of card fighting begins with us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello welcome to the forum don't forget to make an introduction and follow the forum rules.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:47 pm
Latest topics
» Howdy, Everyone
Cardfight Generations Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:19 pm by NightWing

» Welcome everyone
Cardfight Generations Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 pm by NightWing

» HBIC ._. hello
Cardfight Generations Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:11 pm by NightWing

» new mod for arena
Cardfight Generations Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:57 pm by SolarTM

» Cardfight Generations Rules
Cardfight Generations Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:46 pm by Axel

» A Tournament of Kings
Cardfight Generations Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:01 am by The Mau5

» Shadow Beast
Cardfight Generations Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:22 pm by Marlecx

» Cursed Blade:Demon Slayer
Cardfight Generations Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:18 pm by NightWing

» Fade to Black
Cardfight Generations Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:58 am by Rarikou

Cardfight Generations Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightWing

NightWing

Trade Rep :
Cardfight Generations Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Cardfight Generations Rules Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Card : Beast Deity Ethics Buster

Cardfight Generations Rules Empty
PostSubject: Cardfight Generations Rules   Cardfight Generations Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:39 pm

These are rules of the academy by which, all must abide. The rules apply to all members, students, as well as staff. Violation of the rules can result in warnings and even a ban, if the problem is ongoing.

Be active. Activity is one of the most important things of any academy. Posting in topics, participating in the arena, and participating in chat are mandatory parts of this academy. If any member is inactive in the academy for a month, the member will lose all Trade Rep If the member is still inactive, after the second month of inactivity, the user's account will be deleted, unless good reason is given.

No spamming. If a member spams they will be giving a warning.

Spamming includes:

[Posting small comments that do not help in the discussion, like wow, or good topic.

Posting irrelevant responses to a topic.

Necroposting (attempting to revive a topic that has been dead for a month. Unless you have CRUCIAL information on a topic.)

Posting any sexual, prejudice, or offensive content is illegal in this academy. (This includes avatars, signatures, and posts.) If you are caught posting this content you will receive a warning.

Be respectful to all students and staff. Violation of this will result in a warning.

Mini-Modding is frowned upon. If you make up your own rules or threaten a fellow student with consequences you will receive a warning.

Do not advertise. Advertising products on CG is against the rules. The first offense is a warning while the second is auto-ban.

Warning System

1st Warning: We only issue one free warning. Nothing will happen at this point, but be warned.
2nd Warning: You will be both banned for 2 days and will have your Rank changed to worthless and have all Trade rep taken away
3rd Warning: You will be banned for 7 days; ability to participate in the next Tournament(s) taken away.
5th Warning: IP BAN
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Trade Rep :
Cardfight Generations Rules Left_bar_bleue1 / 9991 / 999Cardfight Generations Rules Right_bar_bleue

CG team : Neo Team Asteroid
Favorite Card : Raging Form Dragon

Cardfight Generations Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Generations Rules   Cardfight Generations Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:46 pm

thats is nice to know :0
Back to top Go down

Cardfight Generations Rules
Page 1 of 1